How moving to Belgium works? Uncomplicated: at Holland Movers you choose how you want to move. You want to leave everything, from start to finish, to us? Holland Movers will give you a stress-free house move.
Emigrating to Belgium with Holland Movers: how does it work?
Our removal professionals regularly carry out international removals. We have the expertise to assist customers in their move to Belgium, for example when moving to Antwerp or Brussels. We specialise in international removals within Europe, so also if you are planning to move to another European country, such as France, Germany or Spain, you have come to the right place. Holland Movers will also take care of your move from the Netherlands to Belgium.
Our removal professionals have a wealth of experience carrying out international removals and handling all related situations.
Means of transport
For international removals, we usually transport our customer’s belongings in one of the following ways:
- by sea container
- by removal van
Moving to Belgium means that you are relocating to a place that is relatively nearby. We will therefore use removal vans to move your goods safely from the Netherlands to Belgium. For removals further away, such as to Curaçao, we do offer both options. We use large removal vans for your move to Belgium, so that all your belongings can be safely transported by our experienced removers.Request a non-binding price quotation for international relocation
Your carefree move to Belgium
Moving home can be very stressful. That applies even more to international removals, for example to Belgium, as they involve extra formalities as part of the emigration process.
Holland Movers aims to make the time around moving day as stress-free as possible. Below we will explain some aspects of our services that will make your move to Belgium as relaxing as possible.
- The price of your move to Belgium will be determined in advance
Prior to your move, we will make an accurate calculation of the price of your move to Belgium. This ensures that you know exactly what you pay. Any unforeseen circumstances during the removal process will not affect the price.
- You will always have a single point of contact for your move
Both prior to and during your move to Belgium, you will have a dedicated account manager at your disposal. He knows all the details of your move, knows where the possible bottlenecks lie and will ensure that the entire removal process runs smoothly.
- If desired, we can provide storage for your belongings
Is your move to Belgium temporary, or for an unknown period of time? Holland Movers can store your furniture and any other possessions you cannot or do not want to take with you to Belgium, in a secure location.
- German, English or French speaking removers (on request)
It can be very practical if your removers speak the language of the country you are moving to. That way you won’t have to worry about that either. We will be happy to support you in any way we can during your move to Belgium.
The method of Holland Movers is best described by the expression ‘At Your Service’. We are at your service at all times and our many years of experience guarantee that we know which factors need to be taken into account during your move to Belgium. An international removal to Belgium means that there is a lot to be arranged, but with Holland Movers you can rest assured that your move will run smoothly and that your valuable possessions will arrive safely and efficiently at your new home in Belgium.Request a non-binding price quotation for international relocation
Moving from the Netherlands to Belgium: tips
Moving from the Netherlands to Belgium is no small undertaking. Below are some tips to help you be well-prepared.
- Engage an estate agent timely;
- Find out if French is the dominant language in the area you are moving to;
- Take language lessons, if needed;
- Visit your new place of residence a number of times before you move there;
- If you have children or are a student yourself: look for a good school;
- Have your name removed from the municipal register in the Netherlands and inform the authorities that you are moving to Belgium;
- Contact the Bureau for Belgian Affairs (BBZ) if you have any questions about your insurance;
- Start sorting out your possessions timely (what do you want to take with you?);
- Notify your essential service providers (gas, water, electricity) at least a month prior to the moving day;
- Arrange for temporary storage, if needed
Your carefree emigration to Belgium
Holland Movers handles your move in a way that suits you.
You may not have much time to pack your belongings and wrap them carefully in the weeks before your move to Belgium. In that case, Holland Movers can provide you with removal professionals who specialise in packing all of your property safely and securely.
Or perhaps you want to take your car or motorbike with you to your new destination, but are overwhelmed by the complicated process? We can assist you with this. Our bespoke removal service lets you decide what you want to do yourself and which aspects you want Holland Movers to take care of.
Our services for your international move
The various services Holland Movers offers for your move abroad:
- safely moving your pets abroad
- packing, unpacking and preparing your belongings for transport
- taking care of customs formalities
- moving your care or motorbike abroad
- long-term or temporary storage of goods that you do not want to take with you to your new destination abroad
Would you like a professional removal company specialised in relocation take care of every step of your move? In that case, you should opt for a full-service solution for your international move. This one-stop shop includes all of the above services. We will move your belongings to Belgium and make sure you can enjoy peace of mind.
Emigrating to Belgium? Contact us
Do you want your emigration to Belgium be a hassle-free and smooth experience? Holland Movers is at your service. Please contact us or fill in the request form for more information about your move to Belgium. You will hear from us soon!Request a non-binding price quotation for international relocation